Monday 23 February 2015

Love Logo

As I ran an errand tonight, I saw a work truck that had logos hand painted on the back AND side that said “No Time For Love”.  This truck was like 100 other “work trucks” that I have seen in Bangalore in the last year, and yet, this is the first logo that really drew my attention. I do wonder what it means. 

Does it mean that other gravel carriers/truckers do not sometimes make deadlines because they are “stopping for love”?  Or…..Is this a personal man’s work vehicle, and he is chased by so many women that he is placing a clear heeding up front: “Don’t even think about it!”. Or is it simply, reverse psychology, that in making women think he is “not interested” will make them chase him even more?

Whatever it means, it definitely draws interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment