Friday 29 August 2014

Scent Salon



Before coming to Bangalore, I had researched salons in the area. I stumbled upon Scent, and saw so many pictures of good blonde outcomes! I knew I would be making an appointment there to get my cuts and color. Today I visited and it was a phenomenal experience. Kevin is the “blonde expert” there. From North India, he has been working at Scent in Bangalore for 7 years. He is basically….a hair assassin. He examines your hair, has the right color prepared and has foils on before you can wonder what is exactly happening. His efficiency and expertise is simply amazing. I was in and out in 2 hours, with a fabulous blended color, new cut, head massage, and green tea! I haven’t been this happy with my hair in years. The salon itself is very upscale, modern, yet comfortable, with a staff of people that “walked me outside and chatted with me while I waited for the car”. Amazingly nice group of people who I will certainly return to see!

Scent
No. 67/2, Lavelle Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001 ‎
080 4130 8479

2 comments: