Thursday 11 December 2014

Karnataka "Wild" Life


When you visit a new country, you obviously see new and different types of animals. In examining my photos so far....these “chickens” (very unique) have been my most interesting wildlife encounter while in India. I have been trying to determine what kind of chickens they are, tied to the location in the state of Karnataka where I took these photos, and so far have only come up with comments from others who have photographed them in the same location.

The comments include:
“unique birds”
“saw them for the first time in India”
“exotic chickens”

I can say that I agree with all of the above!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks MKDR and AM for recognizing these birds as "Guinea Fowl" and letting me know. The details you shared were funny and quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete